The Art & Science of Coaching is an ICF Certified Coaching Training Program (ACTP)* from one of the most renowned educational institutions in the world. Whether you are a person aspiring to become a full-time life or business coach, or a manager within a company aiming to advance your career by acquiring Solution-Focused coaching qualifications, our accredited coach training program will provide you with the best training and coaching tools.
By studying The Art & Science of Coaching you will gain a solid foundation in the knowledge and practices of Solution-Focused coaching. Discover how to help other people realise their greater potential and take necessary action that aligns with their bigger picture. Become aware of the key factors that guide one to a lasting change within a person, and learn to apply effective coaching methodologies to create a positive transformation.
On completion of these Modules - The Art & Science of Coaching, you'll have learned:
- The definition of coaching as a profession
- How to create and demonstrate a strong coaching presence
- How to utilise strategies for creating intimacy and trust
- How to compile an effective coaching session agreement (contract)
- How to implement powerful questioning techniques to help clients towards their own solutions and effective actions
On-Site Delivery: Module I is a 4-day long program running from 9:30am-5:30pm each day.
- Utilise strategies to help clients to design and streamline their action plans
- Active listening with clients listening beyond just their words alone
- Use visualisation technologies for higher brain functioning
- Use your voice tone and language structures for deeper and more effective communication
- Apply techniques that promote client self-awareness and recognition of their own competencies
On-Site Delivery: Module II is a 4-day long program running from 9:30am-5:30pm each day.
- Apply coaching tasks to assist clients to prioritise properly, organising their priorities and maintaining the discipline to complete them
- Utilise tools to help clients in developing mastery of their desired skill-sets over the long-term
- Utilise powerful language to challenge clients beyond self-imposed obstacles
- Apply tools to assist clients in overcoming productivity challenges
- Empower your clients to access their deeper knowledge with certain exercises
On-Site Delivery: Module III is a 4-day long program running from 9:30am-5:30pm each day.
- Use specific methods to hold clients accountable for their action plans and to positively acknowledge their progress
- Ask questions to ascertain the client’s motivational style and help them to devise a plan to increase their satisfaction
- Utilise simple methods to change a client from a stress response to resourcefulness
- Use professional and respectful conduct as stated in the International Coach Federation’s Code of Ethics
- Apply the concepts of Solution-Focused feedback in evaluating self and others around you
On-Site Delivery: Module IV is a 4-day long program running from 9:30am-5:30pm each day.
*Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching are endorsed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a program supplying a total of 128 Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). Note: Completion of Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching fulfils ACSTH requirements only.